Ambience & Found Sound Textures
150+ unique found sound textures and ambient sounds sourced from a variety of different field recording excursions.
There is a strong focus on texture, with all sorts of dynamic and realistically colorful noises for you to play with. If your projects are lacking an organic feel, and would benefit from a bit of environmental immersion, this is the pack for you.
- Natural ambiences, coastal sounds, bushland, headlands.
- A wide array of water sounds - rivers, streams, taps, rain, storms.
- Busy public spaces, shops, transport, sports grounds.
- Cars, bikes, boats, and planes.
- Walking on stones, grass, pavement, and through the city.
- 48 kHz / 24-bit quality, stereo recordings.
- 100% royalty-free licensing.
This collection has been carefully curated, cleaned up, and organised to give you a wide pallet of sounds to work with, all recorded in various locations around the world.
All recordings are free of extraneous clicks, bumps, rumbles, and other problematic sounds often associated with field recordings.
All files have been organized and labeled to help you quickly find your desired sound.
Want more found sound goodies? Check out our Found Sound Percussion Pack.